Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 169.783 CLP / BRL
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,990,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,831,977 (R$ 16,680) in Novo Hamburgo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nadi costs 50 FJ$ (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $70 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 150 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Zapopan costs Mex$ 150 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 120,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Xian costs 元7 (about 1 hour ago)