Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 179.013 CLP / BRL
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,160,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$3,078,701 (R$ 17,198) in Novo Hamburgo.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagayan de Oro costs Php300 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Irvine, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pattaya costs 1,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)