Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo, Brazil compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 183.011 CLP / BRL
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Novo Hamburgo (Brazil) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,010,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,955,963 (R$ 16,152) in Novo Hamburgo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Bangkok costs 5,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Uberlandia costs R$ 2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $864 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Xian costs 2,000元 (about 2 hours ago)