Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 179.011 CLP / BRL
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nova Iguaçu (Brazil) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,030,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,961,902 (R$ 16,546) in Nova Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dresden costs €399 (11 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,183 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,422 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 28 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)