Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.421 CLP / XPF
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 48% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,616,539 (719,019 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,120,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 120 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Recife costs R$ 600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Muscat costs ﷼ 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albany, New York costs $0.71 (about 2 hours ago)