Cost of living in Nouméa, New Caledonia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.233 CLP / XPF
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouméa (New Caledonia) is 46% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,450,664 (714,001 Franc) in Nouméa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,040,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £300 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sarajevo costs 8KM (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,450 (about 1 hour ago)