Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.039 CLP / MRU
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 6% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,178,974 (166,969 UM) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,010,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 73,775 Leone (about 1 hour ago)