Cost of living in Nouakchott, Mauritania vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 18.829 CLP / MRU
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nouakchott (Mauritania) is 5% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,080,618 (163,610 UM) in Nouakchott to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,930,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (about 1 hour ago)