Cost of living in Norrköping, Sweden compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 71.865 CLP / SEK
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Norrköping (Sweden) is 22% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,412,022 (47,478 kr) in Norrköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,790,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (about 2 hours ago)