Cost of living in Nizwa, Oman compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 1765.691 CLP / OMR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizwa (Oman) is 5% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$2,966,286 (﷼ 1,680) in Nizwa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,820,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Florianopolis costs R$ 6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chiang Mai costs 100 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seville costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in York costs £0.03 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 3 hours ago)