Cost of living in Nizamabad, India vs Arica, Chile
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.418 CLP / INR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nizamabad (India) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,134,087 (₨332,761) in Nizamabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,030,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 4 hours ago)