Cost of living in Niterói, Brazil vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 178.816 CLP / BRL
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niterói (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$2,955,884 (R$ 16,530) in Niterói to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,840,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Glasgow costs £1.87 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$23,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €15 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 200 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ulan Bator costs 1,000,000 ₮ (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Londrina costs R$ 95,000 (about 2 hours ago)