Cost of living in Niigata, Japan compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 5.975 CLP / JPY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niigata (Japan) is 28% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,150,788 (¥694,732) in Niigata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,250,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 16 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨230 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)