Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.179 CLP / XOF
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 18% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,490,091 (2,959,808 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,970,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,269 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Georgetown costs 56,000 G$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Rabat costs 250 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,643 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Naples costs €409 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)