Cost of living in Niamey, Niger compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.149 CLP / XOF
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Niamey (Niger) is 18% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,209,458 (2,792,595 Franc) in Niamey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,720,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 112,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvador costs R$ 500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Melbourne costs AU$80 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adana costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)