Cost of living in Nha Trang, Vietnam compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02877 CLP / VND
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nha Trang (Vietnam) is 4% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,760,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,635,957 (91,626,967 ₫) in Nha Trang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dresden costs €399 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Limerick costs €1,183 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,422 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kraków costs 28 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (about 2 hours ago)