Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl, Mexico compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 36.207 CLP / MXN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nezahualcóyotl (Mexico) is 33% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,770,030 (Mex$ 104,123) in Nezahualcóyotl to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,830,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$2,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €25 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$400 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$80 (about 4 hours ago)