Cost of living in New Plymouth, New Zealand compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 442.213 CLP / NZD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Plymouth (New Zealand) is 30% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,770,107 (NZ$8,526) in New Plymouth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,900,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €2,400 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gdańsk costs 5.12 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lae costs 200,000 Kina (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$500 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Minsk costs 5.00 BYN (41 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tunis costs 10 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)