Cost of living in New Haven, Connecticut, United States compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 130 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 664.406 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Haven, Connecticut (United States) is 23% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,851,748 ($5,797) in New Haven, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,130,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 1,120₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 80 ₪ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Providence, Rhode Island costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)