Cost of living in Neuquén, Argentina compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.641 CLP / ARS
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Neuquén (Argentina) is 15% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,990,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,543,498 (ARS $107,589) in Neuquén.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lagos costs 700 ₦ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,692 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heraklion costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Columbia, South Carolina costs $2.76 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (about 2 hours ago)