Cost of living in Netanya, Israel compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 177.073 CLP / ILS
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Netanya (Israel) is 41% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,058,533 (22,920 ₪) in Netanya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,870,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Surabaya costs Rp 11,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,017 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$1,720 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $100 (about 3 hours ago)