Cost of living in Ndola, Zambia vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 55%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 56.919 CLP / ZMW
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ndola (Zambia) is 4% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,068,941 (53,918 Kwacha) in Ndola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,940,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Medellín costs COL$60,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in St. John's, Antigua and Barbuda costs EC$20 (43 minutes ago)