Cost of living in Nazilli, Turkey compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 136.470 CLP / TRY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nazilli (Turkey) is 18% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,130,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,567,276 (18,812TL) in Nazilli.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 1 hour ago)