Cost of living in Natal, Brazil compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 473 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 183.166 CLP / BRL
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Natal (Brazil) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,369,094 (R$ 18,394) in Natal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,250,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)