Cost of living in Nasik, India compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.241 CLP / INR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nasik (India) is 10% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,740,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,466,685 (₨266,917) in Nasik.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Karachi costs ₨500 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)