Cost of living in Nashville, Tennessee, United States compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,022 prices entered by 166 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 640.030 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nashville, Tennessee (United States) is 19% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,229,851 ($5,046) in Nashville, Tennessee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,720,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cluj-Napoca costs 1,800 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in La Plata costs ARS $8,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Ottawa costs C$1,290 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belluno costs €11 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 150 Pound (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM10 (about 1 hour ago)