Cost of living in Narbonne, France compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 764.423 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Narbonne (France) is 14% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,170,299 (€4,147) in Narbonne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,790,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 450 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 130 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Swansea costs £8 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $839 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,750 (42 minutes ago)