Cost of living in Nantucket, United States vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 674.801 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantucket (United States) is 76% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$5,075,929 ($7,522) in Nantucket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,880,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington, Massachusetts costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 1,150 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santiago de Cali costs COL$93,750 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,200,000 (about 3 hours ago)