Cost of living in Nantucket, United States compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 639.950 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantucket (United States) is 36% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,438,450 ($6,936) in Nantucket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,270,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (32 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $111 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,017 (about 2 hours ago)