Cost of living in Nantong, China compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 96.775 CLP / CNY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nantong (China) is 12% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,180,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,786,883 (28,798元) in Nantong.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,760 (about 1 hour ago)