Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 351 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 506.245 CLP / CAD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 22% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,453,321 (C$6,821) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,840,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in New York City costs $1.06 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in İzmir costs 180TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nicosia costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)