Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 517.819 CLP / CAD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 22% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,307,010 (C$6,386) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,700,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Krasnoyarsk costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antwerp costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)