Cost of living in Namur, Belgium compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 783.198 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 32% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,746,516 (€4,784) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,840,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Windsor costs C$17 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$85 (about 1 hour ago)