Cost of living in Namur, Belgium vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 779.923 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Namur (Belgium) is 32% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,663,922 (€4,698) in Namur to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,780,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Novosibirsk costs руб 13,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bangkok costs 125 ฿ (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Durban costs R 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shanghai costs 170,000元 (about 2 hours ago)