Cost of living in Nampula, Mozambique compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.326 CLP / MZN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nampula (Mozambique) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,134,899 (276,796 MT) in Nampula to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,020,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Pavlodar costs 8,800 KZT (15 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Oxford costs £0.48 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £7 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €54 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in New York City costs $2,643 (about 1 hour ago)