Cost of living in Nalut, Libya compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! Nalut has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Nalut.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 472.988 CLP / LYD *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nalut (Libya) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,850,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,790,242 (5,899 Dinar) in Nalut.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Palm Springs, California costs $0.97 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Saskatoon costs C$1.23 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $13 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,276 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jabalpur costs ₨500 (33 minutes ago)