Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.139 CLP / THB
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nakhon Ratchasima (Thailand) is 6% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,760,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,581,430 (128,182 ฿) in Nakhon Ratchasima.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 450 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 130 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Swansea costs £8 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bakersfield, California costs $839 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$400 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,750 (42 minutes ago)