Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,033 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.265 CLP / KES
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,175,939 (Shilling506,919) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,100,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 2 hours ago)