Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,017 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.599 CLP / KES
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,352,170 (Shilling508,018) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,230,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.75 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $100 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 16 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨230 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dundee costs £15 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)