Cost of living in Nairobi, Kenya vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 995 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 6.635 CLP / KES
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nairobi (Kenya) is 10% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,467,286 (Shilling522,582) in Nairobi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,160,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Aydin costs 10TL (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cork costs €6.00 (28 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Münster costs €4.58 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €1,017 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Medellín costs COL$2,166 (23 minutes ago)