Cost of living in Nagpur, India compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 64 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.535 CLP / INR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagpur (India) is 11% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,740,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,426,142 (₨254,453) in Nagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Córdoba costs ARS $500 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €700 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Padua costs €39 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Benidorm costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)