Cost of living in Nagpur, India compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.241 CLP / INR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagpur (India) is 12% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,210,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,835,565 (₨306,834) in Nagpur.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)