Cost of living in Nagasaki, Japan compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.967 CLP / JPY
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagasaki (Japan) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,085,913 (¥517,160) in Nagasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,030,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,300 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Khabarovsk costs руб 2,200 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €80 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Corfu costs €50,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Poza Rica de Hidalgo costs Mex$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)