Cost of living in Nadiad, India compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.421 CLP / INR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nadiad (India) is 16% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,950,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,486,973 (₨263,989) in Nadiad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM120 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fresno, California costs $1,372 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.80 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Washington D.C. costs $80 (35 minutes ago)