Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 324.109 CLP / FJD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 21% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,820,077 (11,786 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,150,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Novosibirsk costs руб 13,000 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Bangkok costs 125 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Durban costs R 16 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 32 (about 2 hours ago)