Cost of living in Nadi, Fiji compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 306.056 CLP / FJD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nadi (Fiji) is 17% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,370,835 (11,014 FJ$) in Nadi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,890,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in El Paso, Texas costs $199 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Belém costs R$ 3,329 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (about 3 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (about 3 hours ago)