Cost of living in Mysore, India compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.581 CLP / INR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mysore (India) is 14% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,970,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,567,276 (₨267,956) in Mysore.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $864 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $508 (about 2 hours ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Dresden costs €1.55 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 1,579 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,135 (about 2 hours ago)