Cost of living in Mykolayiv, Ukraine compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.761 CLP / UAH
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mykolayiv (Ukraine) is 17% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,240,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,692,704 (113,325₴) in Mykolayiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €62 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ostrava costs 150 Kč (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Marbella costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belfast costs £46 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Taipei costs 110 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €86 (about 3 hours ago)