Cost of living in Muzaffarpur, India compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.220 CLP / INR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muzaffarpur (India) is 5% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,950,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,791,535 (₨302,766) in Muzaffarpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $13 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)