Cost of living in Münster, Germany compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 743.868 CLP / EUR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Münster (Germany) is 18% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,617,841 (€4,864) in Münster to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,070,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)