Cost of living in Mumbai, India vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,283 prices entered by 512 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 9.418 CLP / INR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mumbai (India) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,920,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,899,768 (₨307,882) in Mumbai.
Prices recently added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagayan de Oro costs Php300 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Irvine, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pattaya costs 1,500 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)