Cost of living in Multan, Pakistan compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.509 CLP / PKR *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Multan (Pakistan) is 11% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,200,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,852,759 (₨517,802) in Multan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (40 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)