Cost of living in Muar, Malaysia vs Arica, Chile
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 162.979 CLP / MYR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Muar (Malaysia) is 13% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,200,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,783,908 (RM17,081) in Muar.
Prices recently added
- 6 eggs, large in Sydney costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Detroit, Michigan costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨38,700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$65 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Macao costs 70 Pataca (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Solapur costs ₨200 (about 3 hours ago)