Cost of living in Mountain View, California, United States vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 672.198 CLP / USD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mountain View, California (United States) is 55% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$4,711,496 ($7,009) in Mountain View, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,040,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 150 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £18,000 (38 minutes ago)