Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 401.202 CLP / BAM
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is about the same as in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,150,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$3,034,837 (7,564KM) in Mostar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Windsor costs C$17 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Halifax costs C$500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,626 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$85 (about 1 hour ago)