Cost of living in Moscow, Russia compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,202 prices entered by 371 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.965 CLP / RUB
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moscow (Russia) is 5% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,800,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,672,527 (руб 268,185) in Moscow.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 32,250,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £9,890 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,271 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honiara costs 240 SI$ (about 1 hour ago)