Cost of living in Morón, Cuba compared to Arica, Chile
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2015. Exchange rate: 638.140 CLP / CUC *
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morón (Cuba) is 8% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,491,513 (5,471 CUC) in Morón to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,230,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Carúpano costs Bs 1,800,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 110 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Reno, Nevada costs $0.92 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 85TL (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Catania costs €650 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 55 (about 1 hour ago)