Cost of living in Morelia, Mexico compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.594 CLP / MXN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Morelia (Mexico) is 14% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$2,820,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,431,546 (Mex$ 79,478) in Morelia.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Quito costs $5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $68 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Seoul costs ₩3,560 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,548 (about 2 hours ago)