Cost of living in Moradabad, India compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.434 CLP / INR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moradabad (India) is 13% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,070,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,678,646 (₨283,943) in Moradabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (about 1 hour ago)