Cost of living in Moradabad, India compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.432 CLP / INR
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Moradabad (India) is 14% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,280,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,834,305 (₨300,504) in Moradabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nashville, Tennessee costs $15 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (21 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vadodara costs ₨100 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £712 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 250 (43 minutes ago)