Cost of living in Montreal, Canada compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,292 prices entered by 461 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 516.094 CLP / CAD
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 8% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,526,558 (C$6,833) in Montreal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,260,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Meknes costs 49 Dirham (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durban costs R 400 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 3,700 Ft (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,760 (about 1 hour ago)