Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,186 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.916 CLP / UYU
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 24% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,878,606 ($U185,437) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,120,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €11 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 30元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €23 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Madras costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)