Cost of living in Montevideo, Uruguay compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,177 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.169 CLP / UYU
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 11% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$3,554,642 ($U176,245) in Montevideo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$3,200,000 in Arica.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuautitlán Izcalli costs Mex$ 45 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santiago costs CH$18,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cartagena costs COL$200 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tapachula costs Mex$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Surabaya costs Rp 11,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cork costs €1,017 (about 1 hour ago)