Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico vs Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 753 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 35.168 CLP / MXN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 6% more expensive than in Arica (Chile)
For example, you would need at least CH$2,859,572 (Mex$ 81,311) in Monterrey to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with CH$2,710,000 in Arica.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨18,164 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 10TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 3 hours ago)