Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 471 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 30.667 CLP / MXN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 10% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,100,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$2,789,086 (Mex$ 90,948) in Monterrey.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,525 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)