Cost of living in Monterrey, Mexico compared to Arica, Chile
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 753 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 35.133 CLP / MXN
Do you live in Arica? We need your help!
Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Arica (Chile)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require CH$3,230,000 in Arica you would need to make just about CH$3,082,611 (Mex$ 87,740) in Monterrey.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Karachi costs ₨500 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)